Sunday, May 15, 2011

Swizz Beatz Feat Rohaun - Everyday (freestyle art) Remix


We all love music videos. They are an art form all in thier own. My vision is to add another element of art to the video. When I started to freestyle art, I realized how liberating and exciting it is. I have the ability to absorb the energy from the room and put it into the canvas. This new song, swizz beatz created, was really fun to freestyle in. Going deeper into swizz beatz life, I realize we have alot of similarities. The most interesting was his interest in time pieces. He was able to partake in a tour of the piaget watch workshop. For those of you that dont know much about the watch industry, its closed and guarded, there isnt alot of public information. So I guess im living vicariously through swizz beatz visit to switzerland. This was a one of the most exciting works for me. Got alot more coming up next. Take care!

Thanks for the lovers, and sorry for the haters.


Planning, preparing, creating, reflecting, feeling, waiting, risking, designing, and painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment